Aerospace Alliance Of Tulsa
The mission of the Aerospace Alliance of Tulsa is to represent the
aerospace industry -- through a unified network of aerospace/aviation firms and related
organizations -- as proactive advocates supporting the growth, expansion, and
profitability of the industry.
- Create an Easier-To-Business environment in Tulsa.
- Improve the attractiveness of Tulsa as a competitive aerospace/aviation business center.
- Create awareness and understanding in the industry and the community of the Alliance and
its objectives and support services.
- Develop new business opportunities through expansion of existing markets or by gaining
access to new domestic and foreign markets.
- Enhance the capabilities of suppliers to develop and market new products and services.
- Identify financing & expansion capital resouces for firms in the industry.
- Provide the industry workforce with the required knowledge, skills and productivity
training necessary to be competitive in a change-oriented industry and economy.
- Initiate and support activities that enhance competitive positions through increased
productivity and reduced operating costs.
- Develop and implement legislation and regulation strategies which will assure a business
environment conducive to expansion of the industry.
- Provide a network system of information flow and exchange on issues of common interest
to firms in the industry.
Aerospace Alliance of Tulsa publishes a comprehensive guide to the
services offered by over 300 Tulsa-based companies serving the aerospace industry. Request a copy.
Copyright © by Tulsa
Info. All Rights Reserved.